If you are wondering how to make a save the date fun and original, here are some tips to help you create your classic Save the Dates, or share digital.
WHAT IS THE SAVE THE DATE?
The save the date is an invitation sent to prospective wedding guests before the official announcement.
The Save the Date:
- Avoid having important people plan something else when you send out the invitations.
- Communicatethe excellent news
- Create original contentthat suits you
- Use digital air to communicate – comfortably – with the entire earth
- Have a small video / slide-mastered- for your wedding
- Have fun with a few close people, handpicked!
If it is increasingly used for weddings, it can be used for any type of event: Save the Date Wedding, Save the Date baptism, Save The Date of your happy moments to share.
WHERE AND WHEN?
As soon as possible, the date of the wedding is confirmed, so that the Save the Date is effective.
The idea is to ask people to inform the date; you only need for that date. You can send more information later (traditional announcements, dedicated blog,)
For the place of the creation of the save the date, the one that you like, which is representative of your personalities, that will make future guests dream. It can be realized either on the place of the marriage, your native village, a place of vacancy or at home.
The most important thing is to have fun and communicate the essential information (date, information on the type of the event and your first names).
HOW TO MAKE A SAVE THE DATE IN STOP MOTION
The principle of stop motion is to make a photograph for each shot, then to assemble those using tools.
- To do this, think about the story
- Define a storyboard, think about each shot (possibly a photograph by letter).
- Realize images
- Transfer all these photographsto your computer.
- Load them into your software (eg Live Movie Makerfor Windows or iMovie for Mac).
- Create your slideshow
- Fine-tuning the parameters (speed of images, sound editing)
- export and publishyour video
HOW MUCH TIME AND DIFFERENT IMAGES?
Difficult to give a time of realization, it is to link to the number of images, the number of scene, and the number of place that you wish to integrate.
It takes at least half a day to shoot.
Likewise for the assembly, count at least 4 hours of work to have a good result.
In the case of a stop motion 2 to 3 frames per second is enough, knowing that some images can “last” longer.